300 Wakefield Street
Adelaide SA 5000
Telephone 08 8405 3333
Calvary Wakefield HospitalLCMHC Home
Calvary Silver Circle
Support Workers Adelaide
29 October 2014
Join Calvary Silver Circles client support team to deliver great experiences to clients whilst maintaining the highest standard of care!
As a stream of the Little Company of Mary Health Care Group, Calvary Community Care is a leading Catholic not-for-profit community care provider employing more than 2,000 staff across 23 sites throughout Australia. Calvary Community Care provides a diverse range of community care services including domestic assistance, personal, respite and aged care.
About the role:
Reporting to an Adelaide Service Coordinator you will play a critical role in facilitating and supporting clients whilst fulfilling their existing care plans and delivering a high quality of care to clients within Adelaide and surrounding suburbs.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Certificate III in Aged Care/HACC and/or a Certificate IV in Disability
- Demonstrated experience providing care to clients particularly clients with complex needs.
- Flexibility to work throughout the week including weekends. (morning, afternoon and evening)
- First Aid Certificate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mobile phone, drivers licence and own reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Ability to navigate a computer
Support workers chose to align their career with Calvary Community Care because we offer a flexible and a supportive team environment. Our employees have the ability to do work that makes a significant positive impact on our clients and the wider community.
- Flexible shifts
- Extensive salary packaging options
- Employee Assistance Program
How to apply:
Email your cover letter addressing the key selection criteria above and your resume quoting Ref: 620 to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information email Jo Benton at Johnita.Benton@calvarycare.org.au
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory Police Check
Applications close 09 November 2014