300 Wakefield Street
Adelaide SA 5000
Telephone 08 8405 3333
Calvary Wakefield HospitalLCMHC Home
Calvary Silver Circle
Support Workers: Flinders Far North
17 July 2014
Are you passionate about positive client outcomes? Do you enjoy work-life balance? Then apply now!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for Support Workers wanting a rewarding career in the Boolaroo and Laura areas. We require Support Workers to assist clients with a range of activities of daily living and provide support services to our clients including Domestic Assistance. A variety of work is available across the week with flexibility required to work mornings, afternoons and evenings to meet client requirements.
Key Selection Criteria
- You have enthusiasm, passion and commitment to Community Care.
- You hold a Certificate III in Aged or Home and Community Care.
- Experience working as a support worker is advantageous however not essential.
- You are able to navigate around a computer
- You hold a current drivers licence, your own reliable motor vehicle with comprehensive insurance and a mobile phone.
If you have the desired experience, email your covering letter addressing the key selection criteria above and resume quoting Ref: 570 to email@example.com
For further information please call Carol on 08 8641 1266
To view all of Calvary Silver Circle Job Opportunities or download an application form visit www.calvarysilvercircle.org.au/career-vacancies.html
Please Note: Employment is subject to a satisfactory police check
Applications close 03 August 2014